House Of Batik
Batik is a traditional ancient inheritance, which is precious and might be a single icon from Indonesia. Batik art is symbolizing the characteristic from each tribe in Indonesia, which refers to the diversity.
We can gain a lot of things by a piece of Batik, because it can show many things in sight. Batik nowadays is not only use for cloths, but it also has modernism to be a household and interior.
Thus, it says that Batik is such an Indonesian ancient inheritance Masterpiece. Moreover, for developing and preserving the culture of Batik in Surabaya, we build East Java House of Batik. In this House of Batik, it will presents the luxurious Batik of 16 regencies on East Java, for instance, Sumenep Batik, Pamekasan, Sampang, Bangkalan, Surabaya, Sidoarjo, Lamongan, Tuban, Pasuruan, Malang, Batu, Jombang, Kediri, Pacitan, Banyuwangi, Jember, Tulungagung.
The aim and the purpose of this House Of Batik in Surabaya is:
- Giving the alternate choices for the East Java exhibition media, especially for the Batik producers on East Java.
- Playing the role as a Medium for the ‘"Buyer meet Sellers", which will confirm the Batik trading transaction process on East Java.
- Becoming the medium for giving the particularity for the traditional Batik craftsman, which can useful for them and the society.
- For the Local Government and East Java Province, it will giving some advantages by this House of Batik as the taxes or tolls of it.
- As being an aye catcher for local tourism industry and international tourism object for Surabaya and East Java province.
Navy Seal Museum Loka Jala Crana At early begin, Loka Jala Crana Museum was built on September 19 1969 by the name of Navy Museum, which is legalized by Mrs. R Mulyadi. According to its name, the navy museum was … Continue reading
Bratang Flower Market Bratang flower market is traditional flower market in Surabaya, precisely in Bratang street. At early begin, it was just small area that inhabited by 5 sellers from kayoon market, fortunately, this small area become large and develop … Continue reading
Semanggi Surabaya Semanggi or sometimes being called as pecel semanggi, is one of Surabaya traditional culinary. This food is rare to be found, and tends very difficult to find. The problem is about the limitedness of the semanggi or clover … Continue reading
Surabaya Shopping Festival 2012 By celebrating Surabaya Anniversary, it is now open, Surabaya Shopping Festival 2012. This celebration is cooperated by numbers of Malls and Plaza that giving special offer to all products sale. Surabaya Shopping Festival is start during … Continue reading