or Jago Temple was constructed in 1275 - 1300 AD. It is believed
as the burial place of King Wisnuwardhana's ashes. the fourth
king of Singosari Kingdom, it is extremely interesting that the
temple has ornamental similarities to those of Penataran Temple
at Blitar Regency. It lies at the village of Jago, Tumpang Sub
District, the eastern part of Malang (22 kms away).