Pasopati with 410 side number belongs to SS type whiskey class built by
Vladi Wostok Russia in 1952. It has been with Indonesia Navy since 29
January 1962 and carried out dutief to destroy enemy line, to be surveillance
and acts as silent raids. KRI. Pasopati bought ctivelly for independence
and national supremacy in the past. It was the front line during Trikora
Operation, gave psicological presure so that west Irian could be gain
back and other important operation.
been fourtheen lieutenant commander who was in charge of the Submarine.
Commander Lieutenant was Sigit Yoto Sudirdjo and the last one was liutenant
Commander Imam Zaki.
was drown from its duty line on 25 January 1990, market by military ceremony.
1048 surfaced, 1340
249.3 x 21.3 x 16.1 (76 x 6.5 x 4.9)
6-21 in (533 mm), (4 bow, 2 stern)
: 12 torpedoes carried ( 0r 24 mines )
18 surfaced, 14 dived
8500 at 10 knots (surfaced)
Direct drive or diesel - electric, 2 diesels; 4000 Bhp
2 electric motors, 2700 hp, 2 shaffs
63 (8 officers, 55 men)
Submarine Monument is the original shape of Pasopati 410 as
one of Submarine that belongs to the Submarine unit Eastern
The first renovation on the monument started on 1 July 1995
and the first stone put by East Java Governor, Basofi Soedirman
accompanied by Gofar Soewarno vice admiral of the Eastern
The same time on PT.PAL Indonesia, KRI. Pasopati was cut in
sicteen pieces. The sixteenth pieces was brougt to the location
and jointed so that KRI.Pasopati has been the original shape.
Submarine Monument officialed by Chief Staff of Indonesian
Navy Admiral Arief Kushariadi on 27 June 1998 and was opened
on 15 July 1998 for the public.